Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Raychul Moore Cammy Cosplay Set

Raychul Moore describes herself this way on Twitter (@theRaychul): "I am a video game addict, I make videos on YouTube and I enjoy prancing around in cosplay costumes. I want to be a Jedi when I grow up."

We found these images of Raychul in her Cammy White from Street Fighter costume on her Flickr page. We also found a whole lot more great cosplay pictures that we will be posting in the future. For now, enjoy these Cammy cosplay pics below after the jump.

Cammy White - Street Fighter 2



Cammy White - Street Fighter 3 Cammy White - Street Fighter 6 Cammy White - Street Fighter 4 Cammy White - Street Fighter 5 Cammy White - Street Fighter 8 Cammy White - Street Fighter 7 Cammy White - Street Fighter 9 Cammy White - Street Fighter 10 Cammy White - Street Fighter 1 Cammy White - Street Fighter 12 Cammy White - Street Fighter 11
Link to Raychul Cosplay Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment